Emergency Communications for Correction Professionals
Powerful Mobile Corrections Management Paging Software
The challenges facing correction departments for both jails and prisons are well known:
- Overcrowded facilities
- Insufficient staffing
- Reduced budgets
- Volatile situations that flare up instantly
Information can stream in from a variety of sources and often needs to be urgently delivered to a variety of people; on-site and off-duty employees, senior staff, technicians, maintenance crews, community leadership and outside agency representatives. Poor communications can bring disastrous results.
Solution to the Communication Challenge
HipLink is a powerful wireless text message software used by Sheriff Departments for jails and Wardens for prisons to improve operations, reduce costs, increase safety and provide a means for internal, public or victim notification. It’s advanced technology that quickly mobilizes key personnel across departments, agencies, and geographic locations.
Power and Flexibility of a Web Application
As web-based software, HipLink provides SMS text and voice alerts to any wireless device, including pagers, cell phones, PDAs, land-line phones, fax machines and even computer desktops. It automates alerts so they reach individuals, or groups of individuals that you designate. It allows for two-way messaging to ensure alerts are received confirmed and the responder can request further assistance.
Common Uses of HipLink in Corrections
- Emergency Communication for executing or activating any response scenario anytime from anywhere from your EAC.
- Call Center Dispatch for trouble report and updates with real-time status report.
- Logistics Coordination for court transportation issues, delivery timing or service staff.
- Application Integration with any software for broadcast messages or automatic alerts.
- Victim Notification in an urgent situation.
- Switch Communication Protocols or networks in cases where a disaster knocks out a key element.
- Building Management Alerts to give automatic alerts from fire safety systems and building systems.
- E-Discovery Compliance tracking wireless communication and providing complete records.
- Interoperability for fast communication with outside agencies, organizations and stakeholders.
Benefits and Peace of Mind
- Faster response times to emergency situations
- Mobilize any size group with as little delay and confusion as possible
- Unlimited permission levels for increased security
- Reduce time to respond to and dispatch personnel
- Maximum message delivery reliability
- Operational efficiencies for cost savings
- Automatically mobilize personnel from multiple departments, agencies, states or offices
- Leverage existing infrastructure by seamlessly integrating into CAD and other applications
- Prove compliance with regulatory requirements
- Reduce paging costs and lower overall total cost of ownership