CAD Integration: Cell Phone Paging System & Emergency Mass Notifications
By integrating directly with your CAD system, HipLink can automatically send a text message, giving 1st responders the address of the emergency, any and all call information, patient information, and any details relevant to the call. This drastically helps to reduce the amount of voice traffic over the radio by reducing the requests to repeat the details for responders enroute at different times.
In addition to paging out routine information, certain incident codes can automatically trigger a page to the Chief, Captains, Shift Commanders or even special units and fire paging. This reduces the amount of time a dispatcher spends trying to call people and leaves them free to focus on the incident at hand.
HipLink Software supports integrations with Computer Aided Dispatch (CAD) systems by supporting numerous proven APIs and gateways.
Our customers have integrated HipLink directly with such CAD systems as:
- Motorola Solutions
- Spillman Technologies - A Motorola Company
- Enterprise - Inform/Tritech
- Professional - Zuercher
- Tyler Technologies
- ...and many others
Don't Get Blacklisted
Many times agencies use SMTP to send SMS messages as it's easily programmed. This is the worst way to send a message and you risk blacklisting by the carriers on your worst day. HipLink is a powerful two-way SMS text communication tool that doesn't use SMTP or has a dedicated app as an alternative to SMS.
Benefits to Integration:
- HipLink integrates with any CAD system and is fully operational in no time.
- HipLink can operate with your CAD or independently as a backup messaging and notification solution, supporting texting from a PC/computer desktop.
- HipLink simplifies processes and procedures for dispatchers, so all the right people are notified.
- HipLink reduces stress on dispatchers by allowing them to focus on the incident at hand, knowing their notifications are automatic.
- HipLink's grouping feature saves time and simplifies broadcasting messages easily to the right people.
- HipLink can communicate with any device (e.g., desktop computer, cell phone, pager, smartphone, tablet, email, fax, alarm, signage).
- HipLink has reports and tracking capabilities for audits.
- Messaging frees up radio airtime and puts the information in the hands of the responder - messages don't have to be repeated.
- HipLink can send CJIS compliant, encrypted messages to smartphones and desktops via the FirstNet Approved HipLink Mobile app.
Saving time saves lives. Save time with HipLink.
If you are currently looking for an Emergin replacement, HipLink has a turnkey solution. We've transitioned dozens of customers and made it easy by converting the data you already have.