Unified Communication Platform for Hospital Paging
Specialized in Messaging for Healthcare & Hospital Communication Systems
"Without a doubt, HipLink has played a key role in decreasing incident response time and resolution." – HMO Technical Support Manager
Using HipLink, organizations see faster deployment, shorter learning curves, a reduced door-to-needle time, and increased Return on Investment (ROI) for healthcare communication solutions including hospital paging system and wireless paging systems. When looking for ways to send emergency text messages, or plan your hospital's emergency preparedness plan, HipLink can help. Whether your staff has mobile medical pagers, smart phones or tablets, our emergency text alerts can help with powerful solutions for messaging for healthcare and hospital paging.
Contact HipLink today for the best and most reliable hospital communication system & hospital paging system that is a specially designed as a full hospital paging system for advanced healthcare paging and hospital paging.
- Hospital Paging System
- Clinical Alerts
- Bed rotation-turnover (patient tracking software)
- Call Center communication
- Capacity Management
- On-Duty paging
- Shift coverage coordination
- Rapid Response Team
- Trauma teams
- Easy Access – Fully web-based for universal access.
- Encrypted, HIPAA compliant texting – Critical communications on smartphones and tablets; both alerts and HIPAA compliant chat.
- Advanced Communication Protocols — Native protocols with no dependence on email.
- Custom Responses – Create custom, one-click responses for recipients.
- Voice and IVR – Full functionality for delivery to any phone line with TTS technology.
- Two-Way Messaging – Confirm delivery of messages, send instructions or request additional resources. Medical/healthcare organizations can send and receive HIPAA compliant text messaging.
- Message Templates – Simplifies the delivery of messages by pre-defining a template to send complex messages in seconds.
- Departmental Permission – Easy-to-define policies to control access and data view for increased security.
- Powerful Grouping – Mobilizes any size group, instantly. Easily defined group types include on-duty, escalation, rotation and broadcast groups.
- Escalation – Escalate critical messages or alerts messages automatically, until they are acknowledged.
- Attribute Assignment – Ad hoc query based on pre-defined characteristics for sending messages.
- Accountability – Full audit trail for all activity.
For those looking to replace their Emergin paging software solution with encrypted messaging or support for legacy functions, HipLink has out-of-the-box solutions with experience in migration in Emergin replacement projects for Wireless Office or Emergin Orchestrator.