Support & Training - Secure Messaging Alert System
HipLink Training Options
HipLink Software offers several options for training. Sessions are available for classroom, on-line training or in-person, face-to-face sessions. All training is instructor led.
Training sessions are customized based on the specific system and features licensed by our clients, so everything presented is relevant.At a high level, training sessions are broken down into the following categories:
- Beginning administration and set-up
- Advanced feature administration
- Power user training– usually these are "train the trainer" sessions
- Standard user training – for individual end-users of the system
Our clients choose specific areas of focus and HipLink customizes the training to meet each clients' needs.
To request product training or to inquire about our training schedules, email
HipLink Software Technical Support Plans
HipLink Technical Support contracts offer several features including:
- Telephone and email support for set-up and troubleshooting issues.
- Regular updates, releases and patches to existing versions.
- Version upgrades to the latest HipLink version for major releases, at no additional charge.
There are two optional HipLink customer technical support plans available:
- Standard Technical Support - Hours covered 7:00 am - 4:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.
- Premium Technical Support - Standard Technical Support and Emergency Support after hours, weekends and holidays.