Your use of this website constitutes your agreement to all of the following terms and conditions.
Disclaimer of Liability
Information provided on this website is provided by Semotus, Inc., DBA HipLink Software, Inc. "AS IS" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. HipLink Software uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and timely information on this website and periodically updates the information without notice. However, HipLink Software makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy or completeness of such information, and HipLink Software assumes no liability or responsibility for errors or omissions in the content of this website. Your use of this website is AT YOUR OWN RISK. Under no circumstances and under no legal theory shall HipLink Software be liable to you or any other person for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, exemplary, or consequential damages arising from your access to, or use of, this website.
Links to Third-Party Sites
This website may contain links to websites operated by parties other than HipLink Software. These links are offered solely for your convenience. HipLink Software neither controls nor is responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site.
Unless you have a HipLink Software Logo License or other written agreement in effect with HipLink Software which states otherwise, you may only provide a hypertext link to the website on another website, provided that
- the link must be a text-only link clearly marked "HipLink Software Home Page" or "HipLink Software"
- the link must "point" to the URL "http://www.hiplink.com" and not to other pages within the website
- the appearance, position and other aspects of the link may not be such as to damage or dilute the goodwill associated with HipLink Software' name and trademarks
- the appearance, position and other aspects of the link may not create the false appearance that an entity is associated with or sponsored by HipLink Software
- the link, when activated by a user, must display the website full-screen and not within a "frame" on the linked website
- HipLink Software reserves the right to revoke its consent to the link at any time in its sole discretion.
HipLink Software controls this website from its headquarters in Los Gatos, California. You and HipLink Software agree that the laws of the state of California, without regard to the conflicts of laws and provisions thereof, shall apply to all matters relating to the use of this website. HipLink Software makes no representation that the materials on this website conform to your local laws, and if you are accessing this website from a location outside California, you alone are responsible for compliance with your local laws.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
As a condition of your use of this website, you agree that you will not use this website or the information or software contained herein for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms and conditions.
Our Privacy Mission
How Do We Collect and Use Your Information?
HipLink Software collects personally identifiable information about you in the following ways:
- to personalize your visits to our site, we collect your phone ID and/or phone number, and
- if you choose, you may give us additional information (e.g., by entering non-required fields in our subscription interface or by sending a help request).
We will use your personally identifiable information only to provide you the best possible services -- to personalize your services and advertisements, notify you of technical or billing issues, inform you of changes in our services, or communicate with you in any other way that you choose .
We may receive non-personalized, aggregated data from our business partners and information service providers. These companies use personally identifiable information to compile the aggregated data; however, they provide us only the aggregated data and never your personally identifiable information. We also collect site usage statistics such as domain names, Web browser types, and page requests. The non-personalized, aggregated data is used to more efficiently operate our services and prepare for network load demands, to promote the services and research.
How is Your Information Shared?
HipLink Software will not disclose your personally identifiable information to any other company except:
- when you have opted-in to share the information with a third party
- we may share aggregated statistics not linked to any individual about buying patterns, sales and other shopping information with our marketing partners and other third parties for research purposes only
- when we need to share the information with a company that works on our behalf. These companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information beyond what is necessary to assist us, and
How Do We Protect Your Information?
HipLink Software makes every effort to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of your information.
The works of authorship contained in this world wide website (the "HipLink Software Site"), including but not limited to all design, text and images, are owned, except as otherwise expressly stated, by HipLink Software, Inc., and may not be copied, reproduced, transmitted, displayed, performed, distributed, rented, sublicensed, altered, stored for subsequent use or otherwise used in whole or in part in any manner without the prior written consent of HipLink Software, except to the extent that such use constitutes "fair use" under the Copyright Act of 1976 (17 U.S.C. §107), as amended, and except for one temporary copy in a single computer's memory and one unaltered permanent copy to be used by the viewer for personal and non-commercial use only, with an attached copy of this page containing HipLink Software’s Legal Disclaimer, Copyright and Trademark Notices.