Complete Hospital Communication System for All Messaging for Healthcare
Powerful Hospital Paging System that connects all systems and people in one unified platform
Better Communication for Faster Response & Improved Patient Care
HipLink Software empowers healthcare organizations with a reliable, complete hospital paging system that instantly delivers messages and alerts to phones via SMS text or voice, pagers, email, IP Phones like Cisco, SpectraLink, or Ascom, desktop pop-ups, even digital signs. Messages can go to EMS personnel, trauma teams, on-call nurses, physician groups, clinical alerts, IT personnel and more.
Popular Healthcare Uses:
- Hospital paging including physicians and trauma teams
- Real-time critical results to physicians
- Clinician-to-clinician encrypted HIPAA compliant text messages
- Reduced door-to-needle time
- Secure text for fully encrypted conversations
- Clinical alerts for patient care group coordination
- Therapists, lab technicians, service personnel
- Transport Department logistics
- Bed rotation and patient placement notifications
- On-duty activation & off-duty call backs
- Volunteer coordination
- External agency notification
- IT notifications – system and network
- Facilities system alerts
- Support for BYOD policies
Preferred by healthcare organizations for over twenty years, HipLink is an industry-leading hospital paging system providing powerful messaging for healthcare that effectively mobilizes staff. The Text message paging software supports sending to multiple devices, on any carrier, using all communication protocols. The text messaging system can support the BYOD initiatives many organizations are putting in place with complete control.
Alerts from other software systems can be integrated with HipLink to leverage notification. HipLink seamlessly integrates into existing EMR software, nurse-on-call systems, critical result paging, PBX communications, building management, and IT management systems for automated notification. Reduce your door-to-needle time, with HipLink's encrypted, reliable paging system for hospitals.
Its highly intuitive, menu-driven system is easy to use, with tools that streamline the notification process by automatically identifying who is on-duty, or which physician or technician is on-call. Should primary responders be unavailable, HipLink can identify who is next in the escalation process. Resource deployment becomes a key component of all emergency and trauma response situations with HipLink Software.