Enterprise Account Representative
Salt Lake City, UT
HipLink is a Women Owned, rapidly growing and market leading supplier of Critical Event Management technology in the exploding Incident Management Market. Founded in Silicon Valley California 1995, the Company has expanded internationally to be a recognized leader in its industry. The company’s software helps our customers quickly address and resolve challenges that affect Public Safety and Business Continuity. Over 500 companies including use our product to accelerate their response to Critical Events and ensure rapid resolution. We currently have an opportunity for an Enterprise Account Executive to be based in our Salt Lake City office.
You’ll be results focused and have a bias for action, you know the levels of productivity required to be a top performer and you’ll fully embrace our 4 core values.
- We work hard and enjoy life
- We do the right thing
- We are results focused
- We are curious innovators
What you’ll do:
The Enterprise Account Executive is expected to lead all sales efforts within their assigned territory/vertical, including prospect identification, lead generation, sales calls, handling the sales cycle, proposal and contract negotiation through deal closure.
The Enterprise Account Executive is expected to meet sales goals established by their Sales Leader while delivering the highest standard of integrity, quality, and customer service to our clients.
- Build and Manage a Territory/Vertical Plan
- Generate new leads through prospecting and networking, including cold calling, as well as using marketing and PR activities of the company
- You will establish, handle, and manage relationships between HipLink and senior executives of the client and prospect companies
- Make sales presentations to customers and prospects at all levels and in a variety of departments (such as HR, Marketing, and Customer Experience) of Fortune 1,000 companies of other accounts within a prescribed territory/vertical. Address product uses, benefits, competitive advantages and business terms; facilitate technical follow-up to close a sale
- Target account selling (prospecting/lead generation, qualification and scoping, closing strategies, negotiations, etc.
- Interface and develop professional relationships with existing clients and prospects throughout the organizational levels
- In collaboration with HipLink’s marketing team, develop and execute demand generation campaigns
- Coordinate and actively participate in contract negotiations
- Act as representative of HipLink at industry conferences and association meetings
- Partner with Marketing on leads from trade shows and demand generation campaigns
- Sales process management, record and document all activities in Salesforce.com
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of HipLink solution offerings
- Maintain a real-time understanding of the competitive landscape to assist in figuring out win-based proposals and pricing
- Meet or exceed quota expectations, Quota is 4x OTE once fully ramped
- Participate in sales planning status meetings.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 2 to 10 years of sales experience in selling Software as a Service (SaaS) applications into a major vertical
- Knowledge of Enterprise Sales methodologies BANT, MEDDPIC etc.
- Proven sales track record with deal sizes $25k-$250k
- Tenacious, self-motivated, agile thinker with a can-do attitude – a hungry, driven and ambitious individual
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic startup environment
- Excellent negotiation, verbal, written communication and presentation skills, executive presence
- Ability to travel
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package including equity, you will also enjoy:
Support and Encouragement – We are passionate about growing and developing our team and want to ensure they have all the tools and resources they need. This includes having an open and transparent culture where employees are encouraged to use their initiative alongside the expertise of the rest of the business.
Work-life Balance – We take the health and well-being of our staff seriously.